Fascinating roundtable discussion about (mainly) US media coverage of the mideast conflict streamed over at KRLA, LA:
On a Special Edition of Newsroom Confidential, a roundtable of journalists, PR experts, authors and diplomats discuss the current Middle East crisis and how the media are covering it.
- Lenny Ben-David, former Deputy Chief of Mission for the Israeli Embassy in Washington D.C.
- Naomi Ragen, author and columnist, based in Israel
- Nonie Darwish, author and speaker, Arabs for Israel
- Gary P. Ratner, Executive Director, Western Region of the American Jewish Congress
- Simon Plosker, Senior Editor, Honest Reporting.com
- Natalia Derevyanny, PR Expert, Chicago
(Hat tip: Naomi Ragen)